Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Sister is Born

Hello again!

I have gotten around to being at home during a weekend and was able to take a picture of a newly fished Sister of Repentia.

I am learning a great deal about painting through these figures because they contain many different parts all of which require lots of attention! I probably should have picked something a bit easier for my first set but hey I couldn't resit the looks of these girls ;-)

SO! A run down on what I think is cool or interesting about this one.
* Blood Lashes - How cool is that? Their leader (The Mistress) literally whips them into a psychotic fury. If you have a keen eye on this picture you will notice a whip lash in an interesting place.
* Highlights on the boots and blue cloth
* Teeth on the chain saw - oh how the gleam
* Wax seal on the chain sword

Well here she is!

1 comment:

Albrek said...

Hey man I'd be interested to see your sisters job - but the images arent working?