Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eldar Ranger Photos (Finished Hood Modifcation)

I like to mess around with my figures a bit and do a few weird things. This time I have gone for the Snow Rangers (It could happen! Ohh lighten up ya 40k rule Nazi) Each has a custom camo cloak and one even has some mobile terrain ;-)







Here is the first finished product of the hood modification. I tried to make it look like a large piece of cloth sort of draped over the head so it spills down around them.



Same guy but from the back



Mr. Camo - He is so camo he brings his own tree.



I really like the paint job on this guys camo. Well worth the effort.



Another one with hood modification :)



Another one with hood modification :) This guy I made an extra large one.








And that is that! Hope you enjoyed the Eldar Rangers.

4 comments:

poshgamer said...

wow dude. that snow camo is amazing. seriously.

Gnoraks said...

well, the camo is nice, yes. But the other things arent very good. No lightning or shadows for example.
Grade: 3-4 (C or D)

warhammer tyranid said...

OMG! This is amazing. I'm totally jealous :(

warhammer space marine said...

Awesome. Is this available online???