Saturday, May 14, 2011

15mm Orc Hott Army

Wow this blog hasn't gotten any action in a long long time.

I hope to start changing that and displaying my work for better or for worse.

Today I am going to put up some long overdue pictures of my Orc HoTT Army.

My magician. I fashioned a few stones out of putty and put two evil looking wizards and one standard bearer on the base.


Picture came out a little poorly but these are my war band and archers. 


These I am proud of as they are 10mm figures which I painted and crammed onto the base for a 4x2 basing making my hords

The Golly Green Giant loves to smash and break skulls! 

Of course you need an orc command!


And all his friends 


Also just for reference here is a comparison of the Eureka 15mm Fantasy figure sizes. I find they are VERY different
Elf Rider (Left), Elf Warrior (Left Middle), Wood Elf (Right Middle) (Dwarf Command Right) and my lonely unbased orc commander (Far Right)

No comments: